camp financial aid
Next Gen Camp Financial Aid Information
Camp Financial Aid is reserved for families who are experiencing significant financial hardship and who, without assistance, would be unable to send their child to camp. We understand that there are often various activities and camps that families must consider when budgeting, however, this assistance is not intended to be a scholarship and is intended to help families in need. We encourage each family to thoughtfully consider how they budget for their children’s activities and hope that a commitment to each child’s spiritual development is a priority.
Eastside is committed to assisting the attendees of this church and as a result, attending regularly is a requirement for Camp Financial Aid assistance. Our desire is that you and/or your child meet all three expectations listed below:
- Attends Worship Services regularly (3 months or more)
- Belong to a Small Group
- Serve/Volunteer in some capacity at Eastside
All children attending camp will be given the opportunity to participate in “Work Your Way to Camp” to earn funds towards their camp fees. “Work Your Way to Camp” participation is required for financial aid. Eastside will consider all requests for assistance, however, assistance is not guaranteed.
- Reserve your child(s) spot for camp by registering and paying the non-refundable deposit.
- Scroll down to the orange tree and select “CLICK HERE” to send an email regarding your need for financial aid, please include your child’s age/grade. Once your email is received, depending on your child’s grade, you will receive “Work Your Way to Camp” instructions.
- Upon completing both of the previous steps, you will be provided with a link to the Camp Financial Aid Application by your Next Gen representative.