Take This Job And Love It
Marking Time Or Marking Lives
kick start questions
1. Share one thing that’s your least favorite part of your job.
2. Share one thing that’s the best part of your job.
Christians in the workplace.
1. Many people think of “witnessing” at work as being awkward and difficult. What’s different about being a “witness” as the video describes?
2. Is there a difference between who you are and what you do?
3. Have different people in your group look up and read the following verses. Identify all the key words that are ways our lives can be a witness at work.
Colossians 3:23 | 1 Peter 4:10 | Titus 2:7 | Colossians 3:17
4. 1 Thessalonians 4:11-12. What are some other ways we’re instructed to live that apply to the workplace? Why?
5. According to James 5:16, what is our “secret weapon”? What are some reasons to pray for people we work with?
check the mirrors
1. Is there a particular issue at work causing you stress that the group can pray for?
2. Think of one person at work who you can begin to pray for.
3. If anyone in your group is out of work, pray for them.