Young Adults Fall Retreat
YOUNG ADULTS FALL RETREAT
SEPT 3RD – SEPT 7TH
This fall we will be taking our young adults on an epic adventure right before school, life, and the fall kick-off. This is a weekend designed to help young adults who have connected in the summer to celebrate, for young adults looking for connection in the fall to find friends, and for everyone to serve, connect and refresh before we launch into fall.
Because of a partnership, we have with Hume Lake Christian Camps we can offer an incredible weekend away for the lowest price of camp ever. What is the cost? Great question… let us share with you what the weekend offers first.
Sept 3rd – 7th
– All meals once there
– Nighttime snack + fire pits
– Sand volleyball
– Lake swimming, boating, sand volleyball, Sups
– Pools, diving boards, deck, and coffee shop
– High ropes course
– Off-road tours
– Explore Kings Canyon and Sequoia National Park
– Epic road trip (5.5 hours with 3 of your friends)
– Nestled in the middle of the Sequoia National Park and Kings Canyon National Park
– Partnering with Hume for volunteer activities on Saturday and Sunday
So what does all of that cost you? You might think $500, you would be wrong. Maybe you’re thinking $300? You’re wrong again.
Okay… its got to be at least $100? nope…
A whole weekend away, meals, fun, epic nature, in a premier resort location… all for $55 till June 30th.
The other details are below, but you’re not going to want to miss this!
$55 till June 30th
$75 after June 30th
Sept 3rd-Sept 7th
Aug 18th After Ethos (Drivers only, 9:00pm
Aug 25th After Ethos (All registrants, 9:00pm)
Sept 3rd 10:00am (All registrants)