young adults ministry
ETHOS - THE CHARACTERISTIC SPIRIT OF A CULTURE, ERA, OR COMMUNITY AS MANIFESTED IN ITS BELIEFS AND ASPIRATIONS.
Welcome to ethos! Recently graduated from high school, attending trade school, college student, starting a new career, or trying to navigate the post- college life? No matter which season you’re in, this is for you. We desire to help every 18-26 year old connect to God, the church, and each other.
Feb 1 | 7:00pm
Are you a young adult looking for a fun and meaningful way to kick off the winter season?
We’ll have live music, free food, and a teaching series on relationships and dealing with singleness in your 20s. Plus, new small group options, and giveaways.
But it’s not just about the fun, this event is here to kick off our year of supporting and helping anyone dealing with relationship issues, wrestling with meaning and purpose, or looking for help on their mental health journey.
So whether you’re struggling or just looking for a supportive community, we welcome you with open arms. Don’t be nervous, bring a friend and join us on February 1st! #WinterKickoff #YoungAdults #CommunitySupport
Cookies + Community
Cookies and Community is designed for individuals who are new to the community, have questions about getting involved, looking for how to join a group or step on to a team, or are not quite sure if this community is for them. It takes place every 3rd Wednesday after Ethos and offers attendees the opportunity to enjoy tasty snacks, get to know the leaders of the group, and participate in a fun game. It is a good opportunity for those who are not quite sure if this community is for them to come and learn more about it and decide if they would like to take the next step in getting involved and joining a group or team.
- The event begins after Ethos and lasts about an hour.
- The event is hosted in the student center south room.
- Attendees do not need to bring anything, but they may want to bring questions or a friend.
- This event is typically hosted most 3rd Wednesdays of the month and usually attracts 20-30 new or unconnected young adults looking for community.
- Childcare is not provided.
- The event is complimentary for any young adults looking to find out more about this community and take their next step.
- Attendees can sign up as late as the night of the event. To register click on the button below.