YOUNG ADULTS WEDNESDAY NIGHTS
WEDNESDAY NIGHTS AT 7PM
ANAHEIM CAMPUS LAWN
Our teams have been hard at work to help provide a safe, quality, and fun experience for you and your friends each week. If you are looking for a place to connect during the week? If you are wondering if God is real and cares for you? If you are thinking or feeling alone? Every week we gather safely in order to provide a space and environment for you to connect to God, the church , and others. Wednesday night is for you.
Few things to note:
– We will be wearing masks, or we can provide one to you if you do not have one.
– We will be offering free hot and iced coffee and a covid safe snack.
– We will have worship and teaching.
– We will also have time to connect and meet people in a safe environment.
- To find out what to expect from an on-campus experience please click here.
Along with a chance to connect in person, this will launch the next season of in-person, on campus gatherings for young adults. We can’t wait to see you in person! but if you are still more comfortable staying at home, no worries, we will continue to have online content and groups for you as well.